10hp Manual start Garden Master shredder chipper
Briggs & Stratton 10hp OHV engine with fuel gauge, manual start. For the larger garden requiring heavier-duty performance.
Quickly shred those piles of leaves and shrub prunings into compost… transform old garden plants and weeds into instant mulch to feed your garden…break up root balls and clumps of earth into perfect potting soil…chip tree branches and prunings up to 3″ (75mm) thick – into free woodchips.
The Garden Master is our most popular model of shredder chipper and for good reason, it is tough and rugged giving you reliability hour-after-hour, day-after-day, year-after-year.
With two double-edged chipper knives and reversible fixed shredding hammers for long life and low-cost maintenance. The two chipper knives harness the extra power in the engine to give up to 1.5 cubic meters of shredding power per hour.
The interchangeable shredding screen, with 20mm and 40mm diameter holes (60mm screen also available), maximises versatility allowing you to shred all organic waste, wet or dry and with the option of chip size and coarseness you’re in complete control. When you buy a Shredder Chipper from the Green Shredder Company, you get the dependability you need for all your shredding and chipping jobs. Shred, chip and grind all your organic garden leftovers quickly and efficiently with this truly remarkable machine. It is the complete solution to the recycling requirements of the larger garden. Tried, tested and trusted by discriminating gardeners the length and breadth of the country, this machine has no superior at its price point.
Full money-back guarantee with our famous (and exclusive) 30-day home trial*.
- British made – BS EN294:1992 compliant.
- Manual start. (Key start available if required)
- Briggs & Stratton 10hp OHV engine with fuel gauge. (9hp Manual Honda available if required)
- Chips up to 3″ (75mm) diameter.
- Shreds up to ⅝″ (l6mm) diameter.
- 1.25 cu. ft. (35 litre) shredding chamber.
- 150 square inches (0.l sq.m) of shredding screen.
- Interchangeable shredding screens (20mm supplied as standard and 40mm. 60mm available as optional extra).
- Two double-edged knives.
- 42 reversible fixed hammers.
- Four pneumatic tyres. (Puncture Proof PU tyres available as optional extra)
- Weight – 385lb (175kg).
- Loading height 48″ (1220mm) .
- Height 54″ (1372mm), length 62.5″ (1588mm), width 29.5″ (750mm).
- Output – 9hp 1.5cu.m (54cu.ft) per hour.
- Built-in tractor tow hitch.
- Safe, rugged, dependable.
- Easily managed.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland.