Our newly redeveloped Forester Pro is ideal for professional gardeners and estate managers with its powerful 14hp V-twin engine and extra large throat aperture.
The Forest Pro is based on our previous model, the Nuseryman, which was developed for Nurseries and gardening professionals to make dealing with garden waste a breeze.
We have now redeveloped this machine, adding a more powerful engine, a 14hp Briggs & Stratton VanguardTM, so it can manage bigger items with greater ease.
It also had a bigger throat aperture, 300 x 210mm, allowing it to take bigger branches and bushier bushes.
If you have an abundance of plant pots waiting to be sent for recycling you can easily pop them into the Forester Pro where they’ll be shredded and compacted to make storage and transport a little easier.
The Forester Pro is also available as a 12hp 3 phase electric engine for indoor use or use in confined spaces such as stables or greenhouses. We also have a PTO version.
Our new shredder can also be supplied with a tow bar to attach it to a quad bike or mower for easy transport.
- British made. BS EN294:1992 compliant
- Key Start.
- Briggs & Stratton14hp OHV engine. (Honda available if required)
- Triple A-section V-belts.
- Chips up to 4″ (100mm) diameter.
- Shreds up to ⅝″ (l5mm) diameter.
- 1.6 cu.ft. (45 litre) shredding chamber.
- 190 sq.in. (0.12 sq.m.) shredding screen.
- Interchangeable shredding screens (20mm and 40mm supplied) 60mm screen option available.
- Two chipper knives, easily sharpened and replaced.
- 54 reversible fixed hammers.
- Four 12″-diameter wheels with 4″- wide pneumatic tyres (Puncture Proof PU tyres available as optional extra)
- Length 63″ (1600mm).
- Width, chipper chute in transport position, 32¼″ (820mm).
- Width, chipper chute in operating position, 52″ (1320mm).
- Height, chipper chute in transport position, 59″ (1500mm).
- Height, chipper chute in operating position, 53½″ (1360mm).
- Weight, with Honda 13-hp petrol engine, 480lb (218kg).
- Weight, with Lombardini diesel engine, 517lb (235kg).
- Loading height (shredder) 47¼″ (1120mm).
- Loading height (chipper) 43½″ (1110)mm.
- Shipping dimensions: Length 63″ (1600mm), width 32¼″ (820mm), height 59″ (1500mm).
- Output up to 2-3 cu.m. (70-100 cu.ft.) per hour.
- Built-in tractor tow hitch.
- Safe, rugged, dependable.
- Easily managed and maintained.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland.